Tuesday 26 April 2011

Schools in coimbatore

Bal Vidhya Mandir (BVB Global) considered Chennai's one of the best school has opened branch in Cbe (Trichy Road area). My friends have put their children here taking TC from Stanes and other famous schools.

Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan has also opened its branch in Coimbatore (Vadavalli area)
Again people have shifted children from stanes.

These two have good teachers and good teaching methods, I hear.

-Sudha

Ksen says:
I am quite happy with KV, (though I didn't think I would be when I came down here!) We put Maddy in KV as it was the only CBSE school for her class then, and they happened to take students that year. But it is quite good, no snobbery like Stanes, very cheap (cheapest for a single girl child), and the best if you are on the move !
Maddy starts crying if we even suggest we have to shift!

No comments:

Post a Comment